Fact-Tree Cafe

I have been wanting to go to this Cafe in Sunnynook, Northshore and try their all day breakfast menu!

Luckily today I was able to drive over the shore and visit this cozy cafe. When we arrived around 1pm for a late lunch it was really busy but I think I was wearing my lucky socks on that we got to find a table straight away.




This cafe was really cozy and had a modern simple design which made the vibe really refreshing and relaxing. 


Their menu has a range of breakfast, lunch and drinks to choose from with quite decent prices. The servers are really nice and very patient while we make up our mind with all the yummy options.





While waiting for your order you can keep yourself busy reading magazines in their cafe or these tags with Facts about random things.




TADAHHH here comes the drinks!!! NOMNOM


(Iced Chocolate Frappe)




 (Iced Coffee Frappe)



The food followed which was presentable, fresh and hot from the kitchen :)


 (Wedges w/ Sour Cream and Sweet and Chili Sauce)



(Steak Sandwich)


 (Eggs Benedict)

I actually enjoyed my steak sandwich because it was easy to chew and tasty! :D The aioli and chips was a good combo with it. Wasn't able to try my friends eggs benedict but apparently it was good and really filling. But yes their portions will really fill you up.

I would really recommend this place if you are looking for a nice cafe to have brunch over the shore that has good portions, yummy and healthy food. The place is quite small so if you will be going with a big group try to ring and get a reservation;)






https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fact-Tree-cafe/278904628870678

  • 24 Tonkin Dr, Sunnynook,
  • Auckland, New Zealand 0620





0 comments: